Food Ordering – Allow your customers to order directly from you
No more hidden fees and large commissions to pay
RESTAURANTS LEAD MOBILE SEARCHES
The role of mobile in restaurant searches cannot be underestimated.
• In 2013 a staggering 81% of mobile users conducted a search for a restaurant via their mobile device.
• Three-quarters of those searchers made dining decisions based on those mobile search results.
• 80% said it was important that they could view menu information.
Boosts business especially from existing customers
People who are already fans of your
restaurant are likely to download your app.
(If they need a push : contest, coupons, other incentives)
Increase your orders, visits, customer base, buzz, customer satisfaction, and ultimately, revenue.
8 REASONS YOUR RESTAURANTS NEEDS A
MOBILE ORDERING APP
|1. Customers spend more when
using online & mobile apps.
2. Customers are already using
restaurant ordering apps. (40%
of customers have already
placed an order online.)
3. It keeps your business fresh.
4. Your competitors may already be
ahead of you. (20% of quickservice
restaurants already allow
customers to submit orders with
their mobile phones)
|5. You can share information and generate business. (Nearly 40%
of customers report that they’d
like to get an email each day
from a favorite restaurant
detailing the specials of the day.)
6. Mobile orders boost returnbusiness.
7. Mobile orders can become a
significant percentage of your
8. You’ll make more money.
LINKS TO SOCIAL NETWORKS
• Customers can link to your social media pages.
• Increase Facebook fans.
• Increase Twitter followers.
• Approximately 40% of social media users access their accounts through mobile devices.